Telegram Open Network started work
The infamous cryptocurrency platform from Pavel Durov has finally started working. After several lawsuits, threats from investors and endless checks, the company began its work. Of course, not without conventions. Today we will tell you everything that you need to understand before you start cooperation with Telegram Open Network. Read carefully so as not to get confused in terms and nuances, the material requires a responsible approach. So let’s get started.
What part of the platform is already running?
TON is an overly large system that cannot be launched with the click of a button. In order for the platform to begin its normal operation, it is simply necessary to break the launch process into several stages. To start, the developers activated the main part of the project. The so-called Free TON is the basic component of the entire ecosystem. It is on the basis of Free TON that an internal token is implemented, which, we recall, has become the cause of many ships. US authorities refused to allow the company to distribute its own digital assets.
However, the developers have found a way out and simply will not deliver the asset to the United States. However, you can still buy TON in the USA, but through third parties. Responsible for the launch are several companies, including TON Labs. Among the main developers are P2P.org, the well-known cryptocurrency exchange Kuna and many other companies. Also, the project was financially supported by large businessmen and even some politicians, whose names, however, were not disclosed. The launch participants signed a special declaration, which made it possible to combine all the requirements together. Now that the main part of the system is running, you need to deal with the technical side of the project.
How are coins distributed?
This is perhaps the most interesting moment. Since everyone cares about the process of calculating digital currency, we will touch on it first of all. The bulk of the issued coins will be sent to investors on the following conditions:
- Referal Giver. This part of the collaboration with partners is that the creators of the coin send a large amount of money to those companies that will promote the project. That is, a legal entity receives a crypt, and then begins active advertising among employees and consumers. The latter come into the system and gradually return the money spent by the company, mainly from the payment of commissions;
- Validator Giver. Validator users receive 5% of the total issued funds and also support the system in return;
- Developer Giver. Funds, approximately 10% of the total issued coins, go to the creators of TON. Developers can spend these assets on promoting the platform, thereby simplifying the further improvement of the project;
What’s next for Telegram Open Network ?
We said above that the platform will be launched gradually. This is true, the work is divided into the following stages:
- Maintenance of the project. At first, cryptocurrency and the entire system will be supported by developers to ensure active growth. A weak system needs third-party help, which the platform creators will provide. Then, gradually, the crypt and the whole system will become independent;
- The beginning of decentralization. At a certain stage, the developers will transfer the platform management to their validators, who will also develop the system and fully support Telegram Open Network;
- Full decentralization will come when the number of validators allows you to gradually release control tools, allowing the coin to develop independently and exclusively with the support of its users;
So, now you know everything that should be understood about the initial version of Telegram Open Network. Join the system and get started with you. Follow all the news of the crypto industry with us. Good luck!