[NoDevFee] How to disable DevFee (commission) in the Miner
Attention! the commission is absolutely on all miners, even where it says No Fee, 0% Fee and so on! Do not be fooled, just take our word for it)
For starters, I’ll give you a link to the statistics of the developer’s purse Claymore miner, where your 1-2% blood is dripping:
the screenshot was taken in January
it’s thousands of dollars a day)) Not surprising, since almost the whole world uses its miner)
Of course, we can reduce the commission in the settings of the miner by commands like “-nofee”, but this will entail a fall of the hasht. So declare themselves the developers of the miners in their instructions:
How to disable DevFee?
- The idea is simple: we decipher the source code of the miner, we insert our purse instead of the purse of the developer, we encrypt it back and now the entire commission that should go to the developer goes to our wallet.
Developers with GitHub put this idea into practice and gave us a quick solution to this problem by writing a simple softphone with the wallets of the developers sewn into it and which easily searches for them in the miner and changes them to yours (which you specify in the config file).
The program is suitable for most popular miners, regardless of their versions:
- Claymore’s Dual Ethereum + Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD + NVIDIA GPU Miner
- Claymore’s CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner
- Zec miner
- Cast XMR
- dstm’s ZCash / Equihash Nvidia Miner
- Claymore’s BTG AMD GPU Miner
- Claymore’s ZCash / BTG GPU Miner
- BTG nVidia miner
- MOD lbry
- PhoenixMinerNEW! (added in 9.84)
1. Download the latest version of NoDevFee:
2. Unpack it into the folder with the miner. Turn off the mining.
3.Open config.cfg with notepad ++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/) and change the purse of the desired algorithm to your own:
4.Run Nofee.exe, if we did everything right the window will appear:
5. We start mining.